Monday, August 23, 2010

Dasa Anjaneyar temple!


This blogpost is about Anjaneyar, even since childhood being a great fan of Ramayanam. I love Anjaneyar for lot of reasons, including his super powers and calmness . And this is the temple where you can find me every weekend when I am in Dharmapuri. He is my best friend, I go to this temple and share all my thoughts and experience with him. The Iyer of this temple is too good to let me sit for few hours every week and I also do cleanup the temple. My mom is a regular visitor as well, whatever I had asked him, he makes sures that it will happen after some time. Everytime I want to score good marks, he was there. Everytime I want my teacher to not come to the class, he was there. The images in this temple are also great. This temple "Sri Dasa Anjaneya Temple" is located in Sri Hariharanatha Swami temple street, and is about one and half kilo meters from the main Dharmapuri bus stand. We can have dharshan of Sri Anjaneya from the main entrance itself.  It is a powerful temple.


No comments:

Post a Comment